Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Amira Nabilla Norahmad Shah (part II)


How do I start. Well, a simple
"Happy Birthday!"
would do.
:)

Babe,
despite all the bitchy things that you've done and said,
despite all the rolling eyes that I've got,
despite all the "Eeee! Baju apa you pakai ni?!" from you,
despite all the "I tak tau apa yang you fikir time tu"
despite all the times that you make me feel like pulling out your hair;

you are still the one who passed me the tissue with trembling hands when I cried in the car,
you are still the one who would sit beside me in silence when I'm down,
you are still the one who would fill my every minutes without any uncomfortable silence,
you are still the one that I would never run out of things to say,
and you are still the one who made me cry and laughed and gave me all the hugs that night.

I'm not that good with words.
But all in all, you stayed with me through thick and thin.
Thanks babe.
I love you, my bestroustroustroustrous friend!



By the way, good luck with your SAYANG!!
And for that little question that's still stuck in your head,
Yes, I love my budak bulat.
For now.
:D

Can't wait to double date!!
As if!
HAHAHAHAHA!

4 meow here n there:

Mireya said...

haha terharu nyee!!!!!!!

tenkiu!! ;)))

yeah, i know you sayang your budak bulat laaa. that's good oke! happy to hear that. (sincerely said, sumpah! ;P)

oh oh oh i dunno what to do with my sayang tuuuu blur nak mampos! so hope i have the luck, gahaha!

double date? in YEARSSSS like, YYYEEEEAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSS time bebeh. AHHAHA :P

LOVE YOU LOTS! *hugs! hugs!*

thanks for everything and thanks for staying and not leaving. ;) muah! love you much lah!!

auw terharu sampai nak nangis nih.

B. said...

awhhh :D
hehehe nae nae

Rosma said...

mireya,
duh..terharu sampai dah nangis neh. hahaha!

b,
apa nae nae???
hahahhaha!

emellia shariff said...

awwwww soooooo sweeeeettttt

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr