Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Penguin Readers :)



So, about this quote. Really? So I guess I should be saying, "Phew! Two down, five to go!"
Too bad I don't really feel like cheering at the moment.

My sister once told me that if I want to post my sappy little emo thingy and I'm not comfortable with everyone (everyone?) reading, go and make one personal and private blog. Well sistah, I've got one Twitter account for swearing and being angry at everything and everyone (private, of course), and one private blog to write all about my happy moments in my relationship, and another private blog to share all those moments when I'm mad at the person in the relationship (don't know how to refer to this person. Gosh, typical!) and another private blog that I looooove so much because I've written quite long (do you remember "Penguin Readers" books that we read during English periods in school? Well, let's say I've written up till Level Three) and I'm sure close friends will know what it is about. And the sad thing is, I forgot the password (even the username) for that latter blog. Well, congrats to myself. Oh and before having this blog, I deleted my blog which I wrote when I was 18 years old. That's Penguin Readers level 5? Congrats again. Okay, listing all these so-called private blogs here won't make it private anymore, huh? Ooohh and you'll surely puke if you check out my Tumblr. One moment it is full with being-in-love, butterflies-in-the-stomach, precious-moments posts and on the next page, it's depressing, i'm-all-alone, boo-hoo posts. Bluergh. Grow up, woman!

Okay, so.. These ramblings do not have anything to do with that "Epic Facts" up there. I don't know how to comment on this so-called fact. I mean, does this work like, cats have nine lives and they can die eight times in order to live the last one? So that means that I need to get my heart broken six freaking-times before I have my happy-ever-after? What the hell? I have a long way to go, man! I've already chopped off a teddy bear's head during the first one and there's another head waiting to be chopped off now. Are you saying that there are more teddy bears on the shelves out there waiting for me? Oh my god. Somebody save me.

I received a complain saying that I should include more graphical materials in this blog, rather than just words. And here I am thinking that nobody reads these stuff. So does this count? If it doesn't, well then boo-hoo.

0 meow here n there:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr