Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coffee and cupcakes

Or maybe open a café with freshly-brewed coffee and freshly-baked cookies stashed in a big glass jar. A place like Karen’s Café in One Tree Hill. I’m gonna put on nice music, or maybe make a theme for each day of the week. Friday could be some romantic, lovey dovey songs, Saturday could be the 100 greatest rock songs of the 90’s, and the next day could be all the 80’s or 70’s oldies the goodies, and some other day can be instrumental. I’ll put huge comfy couches by the window, and a piano in the spotlight. And once a week someone can come and play live music for all of us. People can come in for hot coffee and cupcakes, or just a plain homemade biscuit with a glass of milk. And when I have enough profit, I’ll open a dusty old bookstore next door. Although it’s gonna be a new shop, I’ll make sure it’ll be old and dusty. It’s raining when I wrote this so I can’t help but think of warm thoughts.

0 meow here n there:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr