Tuesday, November 10, 2009

There's no need to read this post coz it's mainly complains and is just a waste of time. Sigh.


It all started with me waking up at 8.15 am and the first thing that came to mind was, "Damn! Semalam tak bangun!". Sigh. The night before, I planned to sleep for one hour and wake up at midnight to continue doing some DE. I set my alarm to 12.00 (forgetting that it was set to 24-hours system). Very clever. I didn't ask my housemates to wake me up because they were already asleep by that time. Little that I know, they woke up later to study. Darn, how I felt so low. They were all up studying, and there I was sleeping and dreaming that exam was over, seriously.
(Mental note: never sleep for one hour and claim that you will wake up later. You really can't do it, Rosma!).

So i got up and got ready to go to the library. Honestly, I really can't stay near that bed. We went there and study and stuff. As expected, the alarm rang off at 12 noon. Darn. Then Farah came with the pendrive. The next thought of the day, "AW tak siap lagi!!".
(Mental note : Stop all last minute thingy. Period).

So Mimi did some editing here and there while Farah and I went for Zohor. By today, I realized that it's hard to please everybody.
I asked Farah and Awang to join me for lunch and she said,
"Takpe la..korang g la makan dua orang. Jangan lupa bawak Mimi".

Okay. So I asked Mimi to join us for lunch and she said,
"Takpe la..korang g la makan. Aku nak makan petang kang".

After a lot of persuasion, she still wouldn't budge. So okay. I said to him,
"Jom2..pi makan"

And he said,
"Takpe la..awak pi la makan ngan diorang..".

Hmm.
So i went back to the library.
It's very complicated, really. But maybe I'm the one who made it complicated. Trying to satisfy everyone but really, it's impossible. Sorry you guys, I really don't know what to do anymore.
(Mental note : Stop trying to please everyone. Do not think too much of what others would feel. Consider yourself sometimes).

Mimi finished with the editing, so I was supposed to print and compile it. Okay. so I went downstairs to the information counter to print and the person in charge said,
"Hari ni takleh print la, dik.. Printer out of ink".
(Mental note : I've got to check out what's wrong with my printer and get it fixed).

Darn. It was 4.15pm and the office closes at 5.00pm. So I rushed upstairs to get the car keys and went out to the parking lot. Great. There's a car behind mine. Not directly behind but there wasn't enough space to reverse. Okay. Took a deep breath, keys in the ignition, started the engine. Tried getting out of the parking space a few times and failed. I'm an amateur driver. It is really hard, okay?! It was only a few minutes after getting into the car that the rain poured like, SO HEAVILY. So I was stuck in the car while some idiot parked behind me and I really can't go anywhere. Perfect way to spend my two before-the-final-exam days. After a lot of cursing, blood, sweat and tears, I stopped trying and just sat there, feeling stupid. The clouds were still not showing any sign that the rain was gonna stop anytime soon. Cursing alone really did not help so the next thought that came to mind was,
"Bismillah..last try".
Took a deep breath, and started to shift the gear to reverse. It's hard to look at the rear view mirror since it was raining so heavily. I don't care anymore if I hit that car behind me. It's his fault anyway, it's not even a parking space. So yeah, I finally managed to get out. Yay!
(Mental note : Really, cursing does not help anything).

What an amateur. Huh. Once I was out, I didn't know where I should head to. The original plan was to go to a printing shop but then, the rain..hmm.. Not knowing what to do, texted them, saying that it is impossible to get everything ready before 5pm so we agreed to submit it tomorrow. By that time, my phone was out of battery. Perfect timing. Great. One problem settled. Next, I didn't know where to go in that rain. So I drove back to V3, while trying to figure out how to run in the HEAVY RAIN (okay..I've mentioned this part before) in this white baju kurung. So I drove around and parked somewhere really close to the entrance so that I can just dart out of the car without being drenched. Before going out, I searched for any umbrellas in the car. Darn. None. If I'm not mistaken, I have six umbrellas back in the room. Great. As if it would rain in the room. So i hoped to be lucky and ran to the back of the car to check if there were any umbrellas. Now, it's a problem to open that boot. I had to go back and forth in the rain just so the boot would pop up. Never mind, I was too happy to see the white and red umbrella to be mad at the boot.
(Mental note : Never laugh at your dad when he insisted on putting seven umbrellas in the car, literally).

Just imagine, by that time, I was totally drenched from top to bottom in my white baju kurung. Okay stop imagining.
(Mental note : Do not wear baju kurung if it looks like it's gonna rain. especially if it's white).

I even took a slightly longer route which do not require me to walk pass staring eyes, which is the cafe, and rushed back to the room, dripping wet, literally, again. So..that is my luck for today. Well, it's not even a day. I still have another 6 hours to go. Wait, it's 6pm already?! God!! Okay. So here I am in my room eating a steaming hot bowl of Maggi. You never disappoint me, dear. I can't go back to the library. The rain is too..okay I've mentioned it. I'll continue my DE here. Then the next thought came,
"Lecture notes ngan buku semua ada kat library lah! Shoot!".

11 meow here n there:

oolalala said...

I'm back on blogger!!

Rosma said...

yeah?? great! who is this anyway??

rhapsody LiN said...

apa la mak cik nie....

hehehe..
:p

B. said...

hahhahahaha comel gilaaaa!!! even with all that happening to you, i can still sense positiveness! baguih!!

serious kite bole imagine mcm mana jadi sume. ahahha

btw, in relation to this post:
there's always rainbow after the rain! cheer up! :D

Rosma said...

ae,
hehehe..nak wat cmna..dah tua..haha

bil,
comey??!! sabaq ja la kan??hahaha
i never get to see the rainbow since i was locked up in the room and phobia dah nak p irc..tu yang x p mlm tu..haha over gilaa

mimiyana said...

(Mental note : Stop trying to please everyone. Do not think too much of what others would feel. Consider yourself sometimes)

u shud practice dat a lot! i mean LOTSSSSSSSSS!! kalo x makin byk problem jadik. cthnye cm smlm laaa. n sile contohi fara. hahaha

p/s: ak mati2 egt ko g irc mlm 2 when i was syiok sleeping smpi x sedaq diri esoknye. hehe. n 1 more thing! i was waiting 4 u laaaahhh kt irc. kul 6 lbey x dtg2 lg. x taw lak ko da blk. then i decided not to wait n go back. that time bru fara kte ko da blk. ak cm damn!! seb baek ak decide nk blk. kalo ak tggu gak n smpi kul 12 ko x dtg [insert here what will happen] hurmmmmmmm

Rosma said...

mimi,
dah aku msg ko x rply. ko x pasan. okayyyyy...

and plus, u know knapa aku x jd cam farah?? sebab b4 dis bila aku ckp aku p mkn ngn pali, mst korang ckp,
"yela..p la ngn diaaa".

saja nak wat aku rsa brsalah kan???

kalu aku p irc ngan dia, korang ckp,
"ye ar..xpa la..aku g sorg"

HAA!
masalahnya korang suka wat aku rasa bersalah!! aku dah la memang senang rasa bersalah!!!!!!!

j1da said...

"awat yang jadi sampai mcm ni, nih..." - note, nada suara mak please.

Rosma said...

chaq,
HAHAHAAHHA!
yeah i can imagine!
:D

j1da said...

should have smashed his/her fucking windows. - the stupid driver who parked behind u.

Rosma said...

I knowww..kan??The last try tu memang tak kisah la langgaq ka tak. Memang dah tak fikir dah. Nasib baik tuhan memelihara lagi. haih

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr