Monday, December 7, 2009

my life.not.


Ok so it's my 104th day of being here. Yay! I've had my hair blonde, blue, pink and all sorts of colours, pigtails, buns and etc. I've rented my own apartment and finally got the chance to be independent and be out of my parents' house. Phew! I started from the very beginning. Being a baker doesn't give me much but it is enough to pay the rent and bills. When I first got there, I was invited to a party and was required to bring a partner. Shoot! I didn't have one yet. A friend suggested that I hit the club. So I thought, "What the hell" and just gave it a try. After a few nights spent there, I finally got a boyfriend! His name is *****, an old actor. We had fun for a few weeks but then I can't sem to find the same feelings I used to have for him. So i decided that it was time to end everything. I told him that it was over but he couldn't let me go. I had to try very hard and finally he gave up. What's the point of being with someone who doesn't love you anyway, right? After we broke up, I went on an eating binge. How was I to know that it would be affect me that much. I kept on eating chocolates and ice creams to keep my mind off of things. Little that I know that I was putting on weight, really fast. So when I finally come to my senses, I hit the gym everyday and started eating healthy again. But still, I wasn't that happy. So I went to town and got a haircut! And I woke up one day, I decided to be a hairstylist! So I went for training and finally got a job in the coolest salon in town. After sometime, I got bored and decided that it was time to move on. So there I was, back in the club, trying to hit on guys. After a few days of trying (realy hard), there I was with this cute, hot guy who looks like some rock star who dated Amy Winehouse. A few weeks passed and I decided that beauty isn't everything but looking good never did any harm. So I had a facelift. It cost me a lot, but then it's beauty we're talking about here! The I ha an offer to be a plus-sized model. Is it that obvious? So I had to put on more weight so that I could gain those vivacious curves. It was fun for a while. But then my boyfriend was not happy with my facelift (and those curves, I guess) so we broke up, leaving me with that body. Darn. So I worked really hard to get those great curves that I had before and it paid me well. So now life has never been better. So far I've got 3 boyfriends, I think. No, wait, or is it 4. Oh, I've lost count. *wink* But now I'm with this great Italian guy who gives me lots of money everyday. Now I'm on training to be a secretary and I'm saving my money to get a breast implant. Do you think it will be okay? You think he'll like it? We'll see!



Okay. So that is my bimbo's life. The truth is, I woke up at 9 am yesterday when my sister's 7-month-old baby girl started to cry beside me. So I took her to the living room, turned on the TV, tossed some toys to her and turned on the computer. She started to bug me, so I took off her clothes and got her bathed, got her all dolled up and gave her milk. I was hoping that she would fall asleep but no, her round eyes were staring back at me, wanting me to play with her, I guess. So I put her in her (kerusi roda, what is it called again?) and started to make funny faces and fake baby talks. Oh God. After a few minutes of being a retarded adult, I went to the kitchen to fix some breakfast for myself. Surprisingly, she followed me. Haha. So to be fair, I blend her porridge so that I can feed her while I'm eating my breakfast in front of the TV. That went well. But still, she wouldn't sleep. So I gave her some plain water and she nearly choked to death (exxxaggerrattee. Ok just some coughs, two or three) and continued playing. She started to make sounds again so i gave her bottle of water again and FINALLY she fell asleep. I returned to the kitchen and realized that I was watching a cooking channel all morning. What has gotten into me?! After about an hour of nap, she woke up so I have to play with her again and then put her to sleep again, I mean, get her to sleep. It was 3pm and I was the one who fell asleep first. She just wouldn't take her nap! And I dreamt that I was hit by a few buffaloes and foxes when I was driving. I was hit by them, not I hit them. WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT?!! Ok I'm shutting up.

p/s : malas gila nak baca balik and check for grammatical errors or whatever. tah hapa2 tah aku tulis. adoi.

6 meow here n there:

asyraf iskandar said...

kerusi roda, wheelchair. tu utk org sakit lah. haha. yg baby tu, bukan stroller ke nme dia? lupe gak.haha

mimiyana said...

kalo org bce x abes. agak2 ape diorg pk ek. pompuan jenis ape neh. HAHAHAHAHA ;p

Rosma said...

acap,
YAAAA! Stroller! Lupa la..hahaha..

mimi,
heh..kalu aku jadi org len, aku xkn baca..bosan nak mampus..haha

j1da said...

bukan 'walker' ka?

j1da said...

i saw my comment from last yr's jan..but i dont rber reading this thread..okke..that is un-usual..

Rosma said...

Amnesia hits sometimes. Deal with it. Welcome to my world.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr