Thursday, December 31, 2009

Old resolutions, achieved?


Since it's the last day of 2009, let's refer back to my
2009 new year resolutions.

Ok let's just copy and paste.

New year’s hopes and dreams.

1.To be a better person in every way.
No one can be the best so I guess there are still some space where I can improve. (Denial. Padahal tak jadi better person pun. Huhu)

2.To study harder so that at the end of each sem, i won’t have to say things like “takotnya tunggu result!!” or “susahnya exam!!” or “mati la aku bila kuaq result nnt”.. (haha..this one macam susah ja nak capai..tapi, not impossible, kn?)
I'm still saying those lines so I guess I still haven't achieved that target. Hurm.

3.Really really hope i can continue my studies in utp, amiin..
I did! Yay! Hahahaha

4.Hope i can go back to a happy and supportive family all the time.
I have a supportive family, up until now. Wait until the results come, I'm dead.

5.Hope i can stay close to my friends, hope there will not be any crisis, please oh please.
I think we've bonded even more than ever. Love the girls!

6.Hope to have no enemies in utp, please oh please. Life would be hell if i do.
I don't think I have any. Well, I hope so.

7.Hope to wear baju kurung more often??...gurls?? =)
I did! I did! Tu pun sebab dah makin gemuk and baju semua tak muat so baju paling besaq yang ada pun baju kurung. So terpaksa la pakai baju kurung tiap-tiap hari. Ceh niat tak betul.

8.Hope there will be less drama and fuss in my life next year.. please oh please oh please.
Ermmm...better than last year, so improvement la kan?

9.Hope to forget everything bad that happened last year.
This will take another few years to achieve.

10.Hope to be stronger spiritually and physically..haha
Physically, I don't think so. Spiritually, I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no. God knows.

11.Hope to be taller,i doubt.
It's impossible.

12.Hope to be a much much much better cook!!
I am! I am! Not the best, but at least better than last year, ey?

13.Hope to fit in an XS-sized Giordano tshirt (just a dare from a guy in class..i doubt i would fulfill it..haha)
Get lost.

Apa yang aku achieve sebenaqnya tahun ni???? Ya Allah!! Teruk btoy!

6 meow here n there:

Anon said...

haha.capai banyak tuh.
syukur.
alhamdulillah. :)

Rosma said...

hahaha..banyak la sgt kan.

j1da said...

hahahahaha!

umh, what was my resolution anyways?

Rosma said...

the only one that i remember is, ada orang tu nak blajaq main rollerblade. sampai tiap2 kali pi carrefour, mesti dok pusing roda roller blade tu sampai la skarang yang kita tak pi dah tempat tu. ct ingat yang tu sebab postponed banyak kali sampai sekarang, i suppose?
:D

j1da said...

I skipped to skiing and it didn't turn out good. so no rollerblading.

2010 resolution - free style swimming - check!

2011 - B full license!

Rosma said...

Ooo so the B license thingy is still in the list? Ingatkan dah lupa sebab senyap ja. Ooo mana boleh lupa...dah beli leather jacket untuk pakai time belajaq naik moto nanti kan?Haha

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr