Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guys and their balls


I used to think that a girl complaining about her partner being too busy with football is really clingy. They turn every single, small, minute, tiny little problem to be a huge problem. Like, why the hell would you be mad at him? It’s not like he’s cheating on you or anything. It’s just him and a few other guys playing with balls. Okay that didn’t sound right. Or maybe he and his friends are watching other guys playing with balls on TV. Okay that sounded even worse. Yeah, yeah, the point is, it's guys and football. They are inseparable (well, for most of them). Should be no harm. Right?


That is until they start playing football in the evenings until dusk, and again at nights. Then if they are lucky, they will watch all the matches ranging from midnights till dawn. When this happens, I would like to yell,

"I'm feeling you, girls!! I'm so sorry for calling you 'clingy'. I totallyyyyyyy get you!"


Sigh. I am so typical.
=.='

I heard them say,
"Don't let the public know about your love life. Then you won't have any privacy.".
Wait, what love life?

0 meow here n there:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr