Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love is all around. Big deal.


I was browsing through my Facebook Newsfeed just now when I noticed one similar thing; many of my friends are posting photos of their boyfriends/girlfriends in their profiles. Okay, so Valentine's Day was two days ago. Big deal. (Sounds jealous, I know. But I'm not, really!! Okay now I just sound defensive.)

Then I saw my childhood friend and her boyfriend, which is also my friend from primary school and I was shocked that they are currently dating. I don't know why I am so excited about this little news. Maybe because I still remember vividly how they used to fight when we were much younger and how that boy used to tease the girl and her ponytail and all, and now they are stuck with each other, like, so sweet! Okay, so the news is not that life changing, but I'm so happy to see them. Maybe it is the fact that the last time I saw them, we were still carefree little teenagers and now we are already independent adults with lots of responsibilities. That guy already grew a mustache. The girl has already started putting on make up, loosened those ponytails and has become a very fine young lady. Me? I wonder how I've changed through the years. Not much, really.

All I'm saying is, it seems that everyone is deeply in love at the moment, so..keep it up..stay together..don't be naughty..whatever.



"We're all in love tonight..."
- MCR-

0 meow here n there:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr