Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am 20, going on 21. Lalala~




Ok I'm now *cough* twenty years old *cough*. Two oh.
So here are some list of things that I should do before reaching 20 from Seventeen Magazine.

1.Take a road trip.
We've been planning this since forever. We planned to start off early in the morning and start exploring Perak. (Perak dulu. Pastu jauh sikit, Cameron ka, pastu Genting then maybe KL? Hahaha!) Singing at the top of our lungs and just have fun for a day or two. Well, InsyaAllah. *Wink*


2. Learn to play a musical instrument.
I want to learn how to play a guitar. It's just awfully pathetic to have one and not knowing how to play it. It's like having those big bulging DSLR cameras just because you have the money but not even knowing how to use it. Worst still, you use it to take pictures of yourself. Get a camera phone, would ya?! Ok cool. (Guitar pink guitar pink guitar pink)


This is cute.




Or this one.


Ok this is too..much?



3. Go skinny-dipping!
According to Wiki, "Nude swimming (colloquially called skinny dipping, also spelled skinny-dipping) is swimming naked, i.e. without any swimsuit. Skin(ny) diving is both used as a synonym and for free diving". What?!! I can't even swim! Left alone swimming naked! I need all the life jackets I can have.

Ok no pics included because it's too..erm..explicit?


4. Save $1,000.
According to Moneycentral, $1,000 equals to RM3,398.00009. I'm not sure but Dad keeps my other bank book so it's impossible for me to get hold of the money except if I'm buying a car, or maybe a house, or maybe get married. Hah.


5. Know your grandparents.
I only know my two grandmothers. One of them passed away when I was twelve so now I only have another one left.

Didn't know I have this. Haha

6. Buy a lottery ticket.
Astaghfirullah. Nonsense nonsense.


7. Win an award.
What? For having the most pink stuff? I can't award myself. Other should. Maybe I'll run for MPPUTP and get awarded for my hard work for preparing more parking spaces for the students. (As if layak nak jadi calon untuk MPPUTP. Nak cakap depan kelas pun takut. Ceh)

8. Say "I love you."
Don't say it if you don't mean it. It's sacred.


9. Learn to drive a stick shift.
I AM driving a stick! I mean, I once did. Until the little PEM got sold. I'm not sure if I still remember how to drive a stick though. The last time was when my brother offered to drive his new car and I drove using first gear all through the 200 metres I think and realized that I was driving in a wrong lane. Silly. (Rindu PEM. Really. Sigh)


10. Milk a cow.
What cow? There are lots of buffaloes in front of UTP though. Can I milk them instead?


11. Forgive someone.
Her? And him? And her? And them? Oh what the hell. Just get over it already. They are all teenagers back then. Just grow up and forget about them.

12. Have your fortune told.
I want to! Though I know that I shouldn’t. But it’s just for fun, like reading the horoscopes and being surprised that it is so similar to your real life. I mean, it’s cool.


13. Go to a drive-in.
You mean those drive-in theatres? If there is such thing as drive-in in Ipoh or even in Malaysia, I would totally go. Then maybe we’ll get to see some real-life love scenes acted out in front of us. Haha.

Isn't this cool?


14. Do your own laundry.
10 years ago, I used to get very excited when I had to wash my own clothes as the washing machine broke down. But now, with all the technology, I can’t even remember the last time I did my own laundry. Maybe someday. Someday.

15. Ride a horse.
Err..my Dad won’t allow. But maybe someday I would try and it would turn out to be very fun! Though I repeat, the only big animals around me are those buffoloes outside UTP.

16. Donate your formal dresses.
I’ve got no formal dresses but maybe I can donate my clothes that I can’t wear anymore to the needy.

17. See the ocean.
Does the beaches count as ocean? But it is indeed my favourite place actually. So propose me at the beach! Or ocean, in this case.



18. Waitress at least once.
Smiling and be all pleasent, taking other people’s orders? And if I get lucky, I might need to mop the floor afterwards? Yeah, maybe once. That is if it’s in Kenny Rogers so I would get free muffins!

19. See one thing that is "the world's largest."
Hurm. So I get to brag to other people that I’ve seen this and that? Yeah sure! (Candi Lembah Bujang yang dekat dengan rumah tu pun baru p sekali. Tu pun masa kecik-kecik dulu)

20. Leave the country.
Anywhere, please Abah???? But Indonesia is better. Who knows, there would be serendipity anywhere.

21. Learn how to love your body.
I have to stop complaining about being too short, having not enough hair, being too fat or whatsoever. Just love your body and be thankful that you can use it better than anyone else.


Though your body does not look like this. Sigh.

10 meow here n there:

mimiyana said...

bile nk buat num 1?! bce pon ak da xcited! hahahaha ;D

Rosma said...

ek eleh..tu ja yg hg nak??? isk.. insaf la wey! tapi kita tak explore lagi kan? kellie's castle x smpai lagi. hahaha

mimiyana said...

taw x pe. kalo nk list down ape ak nak byk lak. hahahahaha. bile nk g xplore?! ;p

Rosma said...

aku mls nk list down apa aku nak. cam demanding lak. hahaha..
haa..list down la tempat nak explore!

mimiyana said...

nk g genting! g turun jb all d way from utp. wah! best2. hahaha

Mireya said...

1. kellies castle, genting, kl, trip to redang and perhentian, jb,

2. kenapa kna indons? jom g thailand barg murah dowww hahaaha!!

besnyeeee dapat buat listtt. ngehehe. u x short so u dont have to complaint!

deena said...

good luck with the to-do list.
have fun.
:D

Rosma said...

mimiyana,
pi genting from utp?? jauhnya!! yang tu kita naik train lah..penat drive..tapi tak jadi roadtrip la pulak..btw, ada ka train pi jb? hahaha

mireya,
1. kellie's castle dari dulu ckp nak pi, tapi tak pi jugak. genting tu sangat bes! and the pulau-pulau too! tapi kenapa pangkor takdak pun?? ;)

2. knapa indons? i believe in serendipities. hahahaha

i short laaa! tengok. tak bersyukur apa yang ada. huhu


deena,
macam tak boleh capai ja..anyway, good luck to me. haha.. thanks!

mimiyana said...

xmo naek train! t nk melalak cane? hahahaha ;)

Rosma said...

mimyana,
a'ah kan..lupa lak..book 1 gerabak untuk kita melalak la..haha

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr