Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's the end of life


Bismillah..

Before my life is officially over in less than 24 hours from now, I would like to say thank you very much to my family for letting me stay at home for the whole two wonderful months. I would totally understand if you decide to kick me out tomorrow. I want to let you know that this two months are the best that I have ever had in my life. It was all about our family and we've never been close since forever. I would cherish every second of it and I would love to come home every month if you would let me. I'm sorry for all the disappointments that I've caused and as usual, I hope I could turn back the time.



Maybe I should email this to my Dad. Hurm.


Today I was like, "Maaaaak.... Maaaaak..." with this sappy, pathetic face and Mom was like, "Haa..ni sindrom nak keluaq result la ni" and I was like, "Maaaaak.... Maaaaak...." with more puppy-eyed face and she was like, "Diam la aih Siti..bising ngat aih" and I was like, "SOB!".


4 meow here n there:

Anon said...

nanti raya cina, sambut la dengan family :)

j1da said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

j1da said...

and, mana result ??

j1da said...

i cant' help it. im still laughing.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr