Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miseryyyyyy



I didn't bring the car because...
` I need to exercise because when I walk more, I would go to the toilet more, and when I go to the toilet more, I would be healthier, and when I'm healthier, I think these headaches and senile problem would go away. Plus, I need to lose some weigh, duh.
` I need to sweat more. To make me more healthy, yeah.
` I've got to stop jumping into every opportunities of going out.
` I need to learn how to grow up and be matured and balance my needs and wants. I need to learn that walking to class is a "need" and turn it into a "wants". And realize that going to KFCs every weekend is a "want" and going to Ipoh for shopping and movies is a "waste-of-time".

Goodbye to...
` Pasar Malam (Nasi Lemak Ayam Berempah yang serius sangat sedap nak mampus. Sob!)
` KFC (Batu Gajah. Yang kat Taman Maju tu pun tak jejak kaki lagi)
` Ipoh (Kenny Rogers! Johnny's! Secret Recipe!)
` Manjung (The cinema that has the best popcorn ever)
` Lumut (Overnights!)
` Teluk Batik (Goodbye to the dreams of going on the banana boat and knowing us, screaming like hell)


Tapi bila dah tak bawak kereta..
` Setiap kali ada kelas kat Poket C, mesti berharap "Kalau la ada kereta" padahal time bawak kereta dulu tak pernah pun drive pi Poket C.
` Susah nak beli tiket kat Medan Gopeng and nak cari transport untuk pi Medan Gopeng. Arghhh
` Segannya la nak mintak tolong banyak-banyak kat orang yang bawak kereta untuk tolong beli tiket bas and itu ini. Bukan ego, ok? Tapi segan. Tapi eventually mintak jugak.




Complain! Complain! Complain! Cuba bersyukur sikit! Hish!

By the way, anyone care to share a cab with me this CNY? RM50 is just too much for a gal..
:(


1 meow here n there:

j1da said...

hehehehe chomeynyerr

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr