Friday, January 2, 2009

it's my party!!

it's my birthday!!!

hahaha..happy birthday to me!
guess what?
i'm sick!
ergh..sabaq..sabaq..

eniwei,
thnx to those who remember.
aku sangat terharu!!!!
on my birthday eve, i was so damn tired, took some panadols and piriton, then dozed off straight away. i planned to wait till midnite, but...zzzzzzzz...
then i was awakened by an sms.. =)
hehe..thanks everyone!
thanks sekin for being the 1st..
and suma2 la.. xmaw list down lagi coz da list tak habeh lagi..haha! perasan gilaa..
thanks for calling me, and singing to me and wishing me birthdays and calling me 'tua'!

so far, this is what i've got for my birthday:
- a flu and a cold :(
- a bag and a jacket from my sis
- a tudung from my family
- pocket money..haha

and a few other things, i think..
u wanna add some more, guys???
;)

and the most precious of all,
all da thoughts from u!
mwah!!
thanks!!!

p/s: yeah i'm 19. so what?!!!!

8 meow here n there:

Ko_Kenal said...

Happy 19.

InsyaALLAH more happy years to come..

Anonymous said...

hey besday gurlz!!
terharu name aku ade haha
kak ma da tua!!yeay!!
aku still 18 :p

deena said...

kak ma da 19!
uwaaaa,
gua xcaya.
haha.
wes.simpan rahsia yang aku kasi tau aritu.
haha.

Rosma said...

ko_knal,
tima kasih..
:)

sekin,
eley sekin overr!!
xlama lagi hang pun 19
tnggu laaa!!!

deena,
rahsia yang mana wey??
pasal budak ict ka??
pasal pemadam yang hilang dalam rambut ka??
pasal gs ka??
pick one.
:)

deena said...

pasal pemadam
haha

FlyingHairs said...

hppy bday..
walupon dh lpas...
;P

Rosma said...

zul,
hahahaha..
hg wish on da dot kott

mimiyana said...

haha
ko da 19!!
compared ngn ak, amt la jaoh beze nye
i'm 17!!!
still sweet 17
hahahha
be jelez kay

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr