Monday, March 30, 2009

why do i love him so much?

he says, "don't be too close to your guy friends. i don't like it", but i don't really listen to him.

i know sometimes he's jealous when i'm with her. (hahaha..admit it!)

sometimes he shouts at me, but i still love him.

sometimes he's angry with me, but i still wanna hug him.

sometimes he makes me cry, but i still turn to him(sometimes).

but most of the time,

he makes me so happy.

he makes me laugh till i cry with his stupid jokes.

he calls me sometimes, that's why i love him.

hope we can watch movies together again.

hope we can sing songs together again.

hope we can go for a drive together again.

hope that he won't forget me.

now that he's got a new interest.









ABAH!

JANGAN LUPA CT!

:(

2 meow here n there:

Mireya said...

hahah.
anda bakal terbuang.
HAHAHAHAHA.

shiannye dia~ *nada mengejek*
LOL.

Rosma said...

mireya,
oh shut up.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr