Sunday, May 3, 2009

my prince charming

last night (or maybe this morning?), for the first time in my life (i think), i dreamt that i was a princess. yeah, with all that long dress and LOTS of LONG hair and stuff.
haha.

in that dream, (TYPICALLY) i was trapped in the huge castle, longing to be in the outside world, with all the peasants and ordinary people.
of course, the king forbade me from going out because he said that a princess cannot mix around with the commoners. oh, you know, the same old thing.
so, being a rebellious little princess (again, TYPICAL), i sneaked out of the castle and found myself in a palm oil plantation. okay. maybe my kingdom is rich with this stuff. fine. i think i brought along a little brother with me. he's not important, i don't remember.

so here i was in the plantation. with soil everywhere of course. i remembered being happy coz finally i was free! at last! so i walked..i walked..and i walked.. and finaly arrived in a small hut.
and my BESIAQ (refer to me for the meaning. erm..actually it describes me) little brother really need to go to the loo.
so we stopped by the hut, entered and saw lots of elves! again, this is just a dream.
so, while waiting for the little bro to pee, i waited outside the loo when suddenly a woman with this beautiful dress came up to me, asking what i was doing there.
apparently, she was a queen of another kingdom. the queen and the king (who looks like my dad..hmm) insisted on sending me back to my castle. they said, a fine lady or princess should not linger around like this. fine. whutev.

so the queen awarded me with this pair of gorgeous little black heels and i would rather strut home with it than going back with the carriage (ehem..i am a princess).
however, the stern-looking king (ehem..MY DAD!) insisted on taking the carriage or the pumpkin thingy. argh.
being rebellious, i ran outside (with the heels, mind you) as fast as the heels could take me.
suddenly, i stopped in the middle of the room, stunned. there, i saw my prince charming waiting for me.





you know, i could remember ALL the faces in that dream. i could describe vividly each one of the characters. i could still recall the prince's hot physique but when it comes to his face, it's a blank. total blank. darn.


hmm..

i guess it's back to studying chemistry.


lalala~

8 meow here n there:

Mireya said...

like me describing the ___ during my MAS.

total blank. tapi itu tidak darn. HAHAHAHAHA.

mesti mimpi lepas pakai heels malam tadi. MUAHAHA.

me and my stufss are contagious, siap buleh buat orang mimpi jadi princess lagi.

OUH I AM SO VAVA-VOOM! AUW!

A.L.I.F said...

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”

hahaha...it kindda sweet to dream that ways and dream always make us smile kan2?

but dreams sometimes made us realise that we are not that perfect....

but we have to move on...it's our life and who cares about a dream that will surely 99.99% wouldn't come true...

have faith in urself...tata

Rosma said...

mireya,

yeah yeah i knowwww...
exactly like mister-you-know-who.
menyampah la u nehh!!
eniwei, yeah, da heels in my dream yang macam u punya la..haish..
suddenly rasa camna nk jadi pompuan
;)


human_sucessortruimph,
oh well..
i guess it's better to move on anyway.
didn't really continue to daydream about that dream.
hahaha

A.L.I.F said...

hahahahhaha...it was a day dream???
hahahaha that was really funny!!!!
life has to go on no matter wut happen...kan2??

Rosma said...

human_sucessortruimph,

oiii!!!
bukan laa...
it was a dream.
tapi naseb baik aku tak continue sampai ke daydream.
aiissshhhhh...

A.L.I.F said...

hahahhaha...tu la org tue2 ckp tido tu mainan mimpi...so the moral value here is dont ever2 trlebih tdo nnt mimpi merepek2...
kan2?

Rosma said...

human_sucessortruimph,
mana ada aku terlbey tdoq!!!
aishh..
kntoi la.
hehehe..

weh nk pendrive!!!!

j1da said...

obviously. *eyes rolling*

dah tua-tua pown dok dlm alam fairy tale lagi. aiyo.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr