Sunday, August 30, 2009

Till we meet again




This is a story about me and PEM
:)
So this is the rightful owner. Well..used to be.
Tak ingat pulak ada gambaq ni.
:)



Ni first time cuci PEM. Jakun btoy. Dia basuh pun nak ambik gambaq. Malu pun ada..tapi lantak la..demi PEM.hehehe
:)




And I don't know why. Bukan senang PEM nak parking straight elok-elok. This is one of the few times yang PEM parking not-so-senget. hehehe


And this is the first side parking time baru-baru dapat PEM dulu. Perfect kan?? hahaha..side parking la sangat. Belakang tu kosong kott.

And the people in the car. Hmm..remember where it got us to? Remeber every trip?


And classes too, of course.
;)





Ntah la..malas nak cakap banyak-banyak. Tak tau nak cakap macam mana lagi. I guess some things are not meant to be. I suppose it's true that all good things should come to an end. I guess you really gotta lose something to win something else. Memang la sedih. Tapi nak buat macam mana. Stop brainwash-ing me. I understand. Just take it and I don't want to talk about it anymore, please. Even if I have a new one, it will never be the same. Although it's like a piece of junk, but you don't know how much i cherish it. I will never brag about having PEM. If I ever did, then I'm sorry. I never meant to. I walked away without looking back coz I just couldn't. Sorry. If you ever see it anywhere, do tell me so that I can hunt down the owner and kill him and take it back.


p/s:
Thanks korang coz belikan benda ni untuk PEM. Sorry la tak sempat nak letak lama-lama. Lepas ni kita letak dalam bilik, ok? The hardest part was to take it off the dashboard today. Sayang korang ketat-ketat.
:)

8 meow here n there:

mimiyana said...

i'm gonna miss pem so damn muchxxxx!! huhu

Ayien said...

Salam...

Uiks? Kemana perginya PEM???

Mireya said...

PEM, we'll miss you babe! :(

Rosma said...

mimi yana n mireya,
we'll all miss PEM lor..huhu..nak nangehh

Ayien,
owh..PEM telah dijual..coz kereta buruk kan..huhu..

j1da said...

hmm...i wonder if it was possible to switch both cars' plates...

Rosma said...

jida,
hehehehe..bes gak! tapi macam cacat ja..keta besaq tapi nama PEM..aish

Syafiq Afandi said...

PEM dijual...huhuhhu

Syafiq Afandi said...

jual?? PEM???
sedey...
Keta tu dah berkhidamat untuk grup drama kita dulu..,
hahaha

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr