Wednesday, August 12, 2009

you. me. them. us.


"You can't possibly satisfy everyone.
Everyone you love."

So they say..

You can never have everything you want in life.
You just can't have it all.
You gotta lose some to gain some.
You gotta sacrifice something in order to keep the other.
You gotta wait for something to come.
You gotta wait for the right time.

Right now is not the right time for me.
I'm sorry.
I've got my reasons.
My hundred reasons.
And they are not excuses.
They are real, solid reasons from me.
I hope you would respect them as much as i would respect yours.
No one understands our situation except us.
No matter how much i explain, they will never understand.
This is between you and me.
Not them.
Never were, never will be.

0 meow here n there:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr